93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

Nevermind, waited to get my message approved and can see you posted it in the meantime

During the last transfer podcast Ahsan and Sam Lee hinted at something brewing with our CB's, but I'm guessing it just had to do with Bonucci or they'd have posted it already

During the last transfer podcast Ahsan and Sam Lee hinted at something brewing with our CB's, but I'm guessing it just had to do with Bonucci or they'd have posted it already

Yeah it was about Bonucci. City tried in the last two weeks when it became clear that it was done with him and Juve and a price had been fixed. Came down to his family/wife. For him to come to City it would've had to have been an offer which broke our own wage structure (which is saying something).

Apologies for not posting yesterday! On City's list of CB's now it comes down to 2, Inigo Martinez and the guy who's name can't be spoken.

Yeah it was about Bonucci. City tried in the last two weeks when it became clear that it was done with him and Juve and a price had been fixed. Came down to his family/wife. For him to come to City it would've had to have been an offer which broke our own wage structure (which is saying something).

Apologies for not posting yesterday! On City's list of CB's now it comes down to 2, Inigo Martinez and the guy who's name can't be spoken.

For the morons like myself...whats the initials of the name? Please don't say AL.

Billy, you Sam Lee !? lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.