Welcome Douglas Luiz

All hail, dom.... the fighter for truth, justice and the bluemoon way!!!

Get over yourself ffs, I've got a brasses number who'd sort you right out!!

Sorry Zin I should know better than call you out, Tim Vickery's a **** who said Januzaj was better than Messi, probably.

All of us who heard about Luiz a week ago and have seen a 20 second twitter video and remember seeing the NYCFC highlights of Herrera in February can provide a far more qualified insight than him on who might be better!

And IIRC that was at the time when Moreno was the star in his teams Champions League victory, while Jesus really exploded into a superstar after we bought him.

If anyone had asked Vickery the same question in November/December instead of July/August he'd probably have agreed.

This places hatred for Vickery based off the Fernandinho bein g expensive comments is hilarious and infuriating.

Explain the Zabba one then.

I know it sounds like I'm his Mum, it's just annoying seeing people who have never heard of Douglas Luiz write off the opinion of someone (anyone) who's seen him a hell of a lot more than any of us just because he once said Fernandinho was expensive.

He's a bit of an oddball and he's not exactly a scout, but his opinion is probably worth more than people who've seen a YouTube video and consider themselves experts.

I wouldn't trust his word as gospel but it doesn't deserve the derision it gets.
Which was in fact a true statement. You'd have to be a bluetinted homer to not agree.

Fernandihno was hella expensive! And on the many things Tim has gotten wrong Dihno being expensive wasn't one of them.

Sorry Zin I should know better than call you out, Tim Vickery's a **** who said Januzaj was better than Messi, probably.

All of us who heard about Luiz a week ago and have seen a 20 second twitter video know far more than him!

Don't worry about it, but also don't put words in my mouth, there's a good pleb..

Who called him a '****'??

You're very highly strung, I worry about you sometimes, Dom, this isn't the real world pal, sarcasm is a byproduct of my persona, I apologise for daring to introduce it to the seriousness of such an important subject matter...

Plus what kind of name is "Tim", and what's he doing living in South America like some Nazi war criminal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.