Can we win the title this season?

We'll win it, Pep in charge with the players he finally wants at his disposal. Sorted. We'll smash it.

Last edited:
Sluggish start as new lads settle then playing catch up with a few hiccups on the way. Refs will play their part. Not sure we will win it but at least be in the mix for the last couple of games of the season..,

Arsenal without Sanchez
Chelsea without costa
United without de gea

No reason why not
Need a good start but hopefully having a stronger bench will help too

Until we can take 6 points off a side that ultimately were relegated (Middlesbrough) instead of just 2, then we'll struggle.

Hopefully this forth coming season once it has run it's course, and we've taken 18 points off the relegated teams........but I'm not sure that has ever happened since the takeover, I stand to be corrected....:-)

Having said all that, Pep will take us to another level, of that I'm convinced, which I hope translates into many happy days in the future.
Think last season Pep didnt have the players to do it his way .we missed a few sitters and dropped a few clangers .if he gets 2 of the 3 players he wants we should do well

Arsenal without Sanchez
Chelsea without costa
United without de gea

No reason why not
Need a good start but hopefully having a stronger bench will help too

A good start? Like last season I suppose. It's about the whole season.

But can we win it, yes of course. The real question is will we win it.

I don't think everything is rosy at Chelsea, lots of pre-season questions about Conte's commitment etc. Hardest part for us is Chelsea and the rags will park the bus to get points whereas this isn't in our makeup. However, the reason I think we will have a much better chance this season is we are buying in players who will have much more personality on the pitch - walker and mendy. We need a few players that will give it out when needed, we have had a soft centre this last couple of seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.