Chelsea 2017/2018

I haven't yet seen any credible journalists confirm the Aubameyang links. It's quite annoying because I see the stories and the tweets by the less credible journalists, and I want to believe them, but I'm waiting for a Di Marzio, or Fabrizio Romano or Mohamed Bouhafsi to confirm that something is happening. Until then I refuse to entertain the idea of Aubameyang at Chelsea.

I'm 100% certain Trevor Sinclair knows f*** all. He probably just read John Cross's report that morning and decided to tweet as if he knew something.

I haven't yet seen any credible journalists confirm the Aubameyang links. It's quite annoying because I see the stories and the tweets by the less credible journalists, and I want to believe them, but I'm waiting for a Di Marzio, or Fabrizio Romano or Mohamed Bouhafsi to confirm that something is happening. Until then I refuse to entertain the idea of Aubameyang at Chelsea.

I'm 100% certain Trevor Sinclair knows f*** all. He probably just read John Cross's report that morning and decided to tweet as if he knew something.

Isn't that what the majority of twatters do ?

Isn't that what the majority of twatters do ?

To an extent, yes.

I only really mentioned Sinclair because the bloke is an ex footballer who works for the BBC. Rumour mongering from him is bound to get other mediocre journalists thinking he knows something and start pushing articles that tell us Aubameyang is on the brink of signing for Chelsea. Hence why I wish more journalists that I think are credible would confirm one way or another if there is something to these stories or if this is all BS.

Do people believe this £88m bid for Higuain story? Don't get me wrong, he's a class player, but surely they're not about to spend £88m on a player they'll get about 3 decent years out of?

I must say if we don't win it then Chelsea for me again.

Don't normally listen to talkshite but her ladyship has it on when we are in the car and they were doing a piece about Chelski only having 14 outfield players on their books. They are playing in the CL this year which they weren't last season. Unless they are going to plunge deep into the transfer market and buy 3 or 4 class players then they are only a couple of key injuries away from struggling for top 4 in my opinion.

Do people believe this £88m bid for Higuain story? Don't get me wrong, he's a class player, but surely they're not about to spend £88m on a player they'll get about 3 decent years out of?
Think we should wait for the Sanchez saga to fully play out before talking about other teams spunking millions on 28/29 year old players!

I don't believe it's true because I believe that Juve would sell at that price

How do Chelsea fans feel about the Lukaku deal? I would personally prefer Aubameyang or Higuain to Lukaku.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.