Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame he was too busy trying to head butt his way through the league.

This is so much crap!!! I guarantee he would be staying if he had more playing time. The reason this is all you remember him for and the reason he wants to leave is that he didn't really get an opportunity to play after the early season. Yeah I get it, Sane was better, and acclimated to the league much faster than I suspect Guardiola expected, but Nolito can't be blamed for that. He was definitely contributing early season, scoring goals and assisting. If he had more opportunities, none of us would be talking about the head-butt. Does anyone talk about Aguero losing his ahead in the Chelsea game or Fernandinho? I for one am glad he is off, it is apparent Pep doesn't rate him or doesn't think he fits in the league, no sense taking up a foreign place.

Took some of the pressure of Sane in that we didn't need him to settle straight away, that's one of the reasons he was brought in.

we bought a player to play a dozen games or so to make it easier for a youngster to bed in.!!!??!!?!?

Im not sure I buy that.....more liked he just wasn't cut out for it either physically or his temperament wasn't. I think back towards him getting a couple of stupid bookings and maybe it was that that Pep saw that he didnt like.

Like Ive said before, was happy enough about the weather when he signed his contract.Good deal all round.We move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.