Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the kids who think Pep can do no wrong, couldn't stop posting about him being such a bargain, right type of player blah blah blah.......

A player who spent his career being a poor clone of Navas...... was exactly that....... terrible, but nailed on terrible signing.

A player I won't miss at all, but thanks for your efforts the first half of last season

we bought a player to play a dozen games or so to make it easier for a youngster to bed in.!!!??!!?!?

Im not sure I buy that.....more liked he just wasn't cut out for it either physically or his temperament wasn't. I think back towards him getting a couple of stupid bookings and maybe it was that that Pep saw that he didnt like.

I did say one of the reasons.

As for what Pep didn't like, you may be right although he did start a few more after the disciplinary issues. I suspect it was something non football related.

All of the kids who think Pep can do no wrong, couldn't stop posting about him being such a bargain, right type of player blah blah blah.......

A player who spent his career being a poor clone of Navas...... was exactly that....... terrible, but nailed on terrible signing.
Up till his brain fart he was very good and scored a few goals so he wasn't as terrible as you say,i expect one day we will find out why he was never played

Nothing alike in any way whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.