Last Film You Saw

The mummy, saw it was slated, but went in expecting nowt. Got an action b movie based on the campy universal horror charactors and actually enjoyed it.

Though more of a remake of lifeforce than the mummy imho

Spectre. What a steaming pile of dung. Daniel Craig's pouty bottom lip annoys me as does his gringey, slimy, unfunny one-liners.

I had to redeem my foolishness,by watching The Martian again. Now, that is a great film.

Watched both on a plane last year. I really enjoyed The Martian but other than the opening scene, I can't remember a thing about Spectre. A very unremarkable film, not very 'Bond' at all

Cardboard Gansters - Super realistic Irish Gangster Film. Good film if somewhat a bit predictable, also can't help get the feeling seen it all before somewhere, but if you liked Love Hate this will be right up your street. Top acting, has a great soundtrack too featuring Dublin rap music. A Dublin boys in the hood sumed it up well.

London Heist.

quite good brit gangster film. very violent but a half decent storyline. 7/10

Thanks for both these, will have a look for them later, perhaps @TCIB might know somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.