Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look my analysis is this:

Wenger has 2 years left to cement his legacy. He wants to win the title. He is not going to strengthen City whilst weakening Arsenal that's just lunacy,

If Sanchez goes it will be to a Bayern or PSG.

And Sanchez goes nowhere until we get another marquee signing

Got it?

You're cracking up.

Wenger has 2 years left to cement his legacy. He wants to win the title. He is not going to strengthen City whilst weakening Arsenal that's just lunacy,

Got it?

I feel sorry for you. Without sounding patronising, I know it must be difficult as an Arsenal fan to accept what is happening.

If this were the other way around, with us having to sell Aguero to you because we missed out on CL football, well that'd be one hell of a kick in the bollocks. So I hear you.

However, there is also a reality and I think your ignoring it.

It's so obvious, to non city supporting people as well, that he wants out. I think it's also clear that his preferred destination is here. That's not biased, it's just where this is at whether you'd like to believe it or not.

Got it?
So you recon after 14 years Wenger is board are suddenly going to change & throw everything at winning the league.
I doubt this very much.
Arsenal & first & foremost a business & put profits before trophys.
They've sold players to top Premier teams before & they'll do it again. There's no way Arsenal will let him go on a free next year &
50 Mil this year they will see as good business, even it means selling to us.

According to https://www.transfermarkt.com/alexis-sanchez/profil/spieler/40433 Alexis is valued at 65 M Euros, I think it would not be a bad offer for the 4rsenal.

pUy3tv.gif

Statistics:

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix

4a1379ad7d5378e1144e74598d268a0fo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.