Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit**** Oliver Holt
d6edc189752ba3f9113cde7a987daa24.jpg
th

It's now becoming a siege. We need to stand up to the jelous bitter bastards and ban the fucking lot of em from the ground! That'll give the rancid little turds something negative to write about. Either that or just poison their butties when they're filling their vile little gobs at our expense in the press room. CNUTS!!!

In every article in the Daily Mail the figure for Kyle Walker is quoted as £54m and a "crazy" fee Holt did it yesterday Samuel has done it today it is almost as if the paper has an agenda denigrating City.

Why no mention of the fee being £45m with Tottenham only receiving £21m upfront and Sheffield United receiving £4.5m?

It is clear if you read the comments that fans are highlighting the City chucking the cash and overpaying that they are being fed by the media. Bet we hear what a waste of money chant aimed at Sterling Stones and Walker yet nothing aimed at Lukaku or Pogba

The written media in this country is in crisis and has sold its soul to the click

There is no need for city to pander to the media and I like many others would love it if the club did not roll out the red carpet for these leeches who would shake your hand whilst using their other hand to stab you in the back

They know where their bread's buttered, an army of 10 million UK armchair sky subscribing rags who they fear won't continue subscribing to sky unless they constantly hear the peddled bullshit that puts the rags in a halo light. Journalists with integrity, they're nothing of the sort, few and far between, they're just mercenary bastards who peddle bullshit to maintain their highly paid job.

Yeah, saw this earlier. Basically lazy journo's reporting some Spanish fella's ramblings as fact. They're all desperate for it to happen and it seems they think if they say it enough it might come true.

Yeah it had a little traction on some lower tier YouTube channels too. Had me worried for a sec. Thanks for the reply!

In every article in the Daily Mail the figure for Kyle Walker is quoted as £54m and a "crazy" fee Holt did it yesterday Samuel has done it today it is almost as if the paper has an agenda denigrating City.

Why no mention of the fee being £45m with Tottenham only receiving £21m upfront and Sheffield United receiving £4.5m?

It is clear if you read the comments that fans are highlighting the City chucking the cash and overpaying that they are being fed by the media. Bet we hear what a waste of money chant aimed at Sterling Stones and Walker yet nothing aimed at Lukaku or Pogba

The written media in this country is in crisis and has sold its soul to the click

There is no need for city to pander to the media and I like many others would love it if the club did not roll out the red carpet for these leeches who would shake your hand whilst using their other hand to stab you in the back

Whilst I agree the media in this country is wank, there's not a lot you can do. The media are all about clicks, and propaganda for United and their 600 Million supporters does just that. That's why they take pot shots at us, it appeals to the masses of people who despise the fact we're now successful and have challenged the traditional top four.

Just seen a poll in Daily Mirror Big Question poll, asking if Kyle Walker is worth £100m - fee n wages, don't recall one for Pogshit n Lukcrap!!
Surprise surprise, 74% say no.....!!

Whilst I agree the media in this country is wank, there's not a lot you can do. The media are all about clicks, and propaganda for United and their 600 Million supporters does just that. That's why they take pot shots at us, it appeals to the masses of people who despise the fact we're now successful and have challenged the traditional top four.
I think k we get that. We know they are at it,fine.
What irks me is the way we deal with it. We invited them to our Home,We feed them, we give the best facilities out there. We give them access to our games and daily life life. In other words we condone their actions and bile.

Sorry but the club are weak on this.

Did you actually read the article? It posits that City are a club who do things the right way unlike, in his examples, Bayern Munich and West Ham (his team). I think the £54M is to highlight the fact we've 'paid the bill' as opposed to tried to borrow a player for a year or two, possibly, in the case of Munich, to circumvent the ffp rules they created!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.