Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely spot on.Until the club stop pandering to these arsewipes then its going to carry on time and time again.Id give them nish,nadda not a thing.Worst seat in the house no hospitality, let them know they are not welcome with the shite they spout.
I for one feel the same .I feel the club just rolls over on its back and lets them tickle its belly rather than biting these free loading b@@@stards in the arse.

Did you actually read the article? It posits that City are a club who do things the right way unlike, in his examples, Bayern Munich and West Ham (his team). I think the £54M is to highlight the fact we've 'paid the bill' as opposed to tried to borrow a player for a year or two, possibly, in the case of Munich, to circumvent the ffp rules they created!!

So what that we have paid the bill the figures quoted are wrong and consistently wrong in this paper and there 2 major sports journalists have branded the payment crazy. so moneybags City can afford to throw money at issues

Journalists at the Mail lie why to create clickbait for the masses of United Liverpool Arsenal and Chelsea fans whilst the media continue to deride what we are doing

So what that we have paid the bill the figures quoted are wrong and consistently wrong in this paper and there 2 major sports journalists have branded the payment crazy. so moneybags City can afford to throw money at issues

Journalists at the Mail lie why to create clickbait for the masses of United Liverpool Arsenal and Chelsea fans whilst the media continue to deride what we are doing

It's for a reason that Wikipedia bans any content from the Mail. Their formal and somewhat polite explanation is that the information is unreliable.

The article further down quotes Lukaku at £75m I'll leave it at that.

Keep saying this dont ban the paper ban the individual reporter who is from that paper and tell him why. Do this with all reporters eventually these reporters will get it and wont want to miss out on our 5 star treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.