Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me laugh when rogue supporters of other clubs appear and start mentioning so called history, we won the FA cup, League cup and Cup Winners cup all before Arsenal did and have won the League twice since they last did, so which History are we talking about, old or recent ?

I'm not sure when Sanchez is due back from his holiday, but i don't think there will be much movement before then. Arsenal don't get back from China until next week, so i imagine they might sit down then & possibly thrash out what's happening. Lemar looks like it might be difficult to complete so that won't do any potential move any favours.

Such a weird one this, the bookies just don't see it the way we do.

I remain hopeful but something just niggles me that it isn't going to happen, and I certainly hope it's not a transfer that results in Sergio departing.

As much chance of William carvalho joining as Sanchez; according to most bookmakers.

I think you right mate ! Ric said that he is been told that we may drop our interest in CB to sure we have enough founds for alexis . You think all the talk about 300m transfer budget was not true and we need to give up on some targets ?

300m will be about rite.

Walker 50m
Ederson 35m
B. Silva 42m
Mendy 45m
Luiz 10m

That's 180 already providing Mendy does sign. Bertrand will prob be another 25/30m and the possibility of another RB. I think the way the market has gone City probably expect to pay more than the 50m they 1st imagined for Sanchez and it'll probably be closer toward 70.

300m will be about rite.

Walker 50m
Ederson 35m
B. Silva 42m
Mendy 45m
Luiz 10m

That's 180 already providing Mendy does sign. Bertrand will prob be another 25/30m and the possibility of another RB. I think the way the market has gone City probably expect to pay more than the 50m they 1st imagined for Sanchez and it'll probably be closer toward 70.

Walker is reported as being £45m. Mendy I have seen quoted at €45m which is nearer to £40m

Such a weird one this, the bookies just don't see it the way we do.
The bookies are probably not stupid, Sanchez clearly holds the cards and there is a long history of players stringing buying clubs along looking for a pay rise.
Whether Sanchez wants to come or whether he is going for a payout it will look the same to us.

It makes me laugh when rogue supporters of other clubs appear and start mentioning so called history, we won the FA cup, League cup and Cup Winners cup all before Arsenal did and have won the League twice since they last did, so which History are we talking about, old or recent ?
Don't let the truth ruin a deluded Gooners beliefs fella.. it simply is'nt on,what. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.