City trying to stop us selling Tickets.

You see it all the time?
that's totally what happens on that Facebook group?

You have evidence to support that?
You are aware I assume there are two Facebook ticket exchange sites? One which allows people to post asking for any game whenever they want and one which is the one being talked about on here that vets every member, has to approve every post and has strict rules about the resale of away tickets
Thats my point they are getting the tickets from season ticket holders the same people are selling the tickets time and time again
Besides the facebook sites there are several "ticket agencys" where you can buy as many tickets as you want for as many games as you want .also they get tickets from season ticket holders who sell them at a profit

What I'm surprised at is that Facebook itself is presumably breaking the law by facilitating the sale of tickets. If so, the police should just tell Facebook to close any site involving the sale of football tickets then the club doesn't need to get involved.

What I'm surprised at is that Facebook itself is presumably breaking the law by facilitating the sale of tickets. If so, the police should just tell Facebook to close any site involving the sale of football tickets then the club doesn't need to get involved.

This is a non profit site if anything it's Viagogo, Get Me In and the other sites that rip off concert goers that want shutting down.
Why are the club so scared of this small site offering fans the chance to get cheap tickets.

They have basically threatened to ban him.

The lad goes home and away nearly every game, he wouldn't hurt a fly.

It's quite simply the club trying to make more money through their ticket exchange, another knife in the back of the ordinary supporter.

I didn't know about the page but just tried to search it and it doesn't seem to be there for he must have deleted. Can't say I blame him, it's not worth being banned.

I didn't know about the page but just tried to search it and it doesn't seem to be there for he must have deleted. Can't say I blame him, it's not worth being banned.

Page is still there MAN CITY TICKET EXCHANGE.
Its a closed group and you have to be invited by a member to sell tickets, anyone can buy.
This is why it's so successful.
8000 members.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.