United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is, but again this season, Maureen will use him very little - same as last season. I keep hearing the media and rags alike claiming that by signing Lukaku they are adding the much needed goals that will fire them to the title... yet all I see is them replacing Ibrahimovic with like-for-like... which means Rashford won't get a sniff most weeks.

I think they are goalwise worse than last season. Ibrahimovic is much better than Lukaku and they lost Rooney too. He scored 10 and assisted few too last year. Their only chance is Rashford to explode. Hopefully not.

I think they are goalwise worse than last season. Ibrahimovic is much better than Lukaku and they lost Rooney too. He scored 10 and assisted few too last year. Their only chance is Rashford to explode. Hopefully not.
well they have just got Lukaku and are apparently after another striker, so I think Rashford will not play the part he was hoping too.

well they have just got Lukaku and are apparently after another striker, so I think Rashford will not play the part he was hoping too.

That would be The Maureen way. Blocking youngster with big potential because it's all about him making success.

I'm finding this new found love for the granny shagger on this thread to be more than a little disturbing.

Difference is that a couple of their sugar daddies saved their company from extinction. Not forgetting the help our team gave them a few times.

Yo be fair it must be terrible when your club could cherry pick all the talent in this country and now you're left with satsuma'. Cherries told em to fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.