Girona FC (partnership)

Hope that is true - always liked big Phil, even if he was a bit shit. Never seemed to have control of his limbs. Particularly remember a bad miss in the Hamburg home game when we needed one goal for extra time but he wasn't the only one guilty of missing a chance that night.

I'll definitely be making a trip to see Girona at some point and may pay attention if they're on the box.

When are the fixtures out?

Not sure but if you go on www.gironafc.cat under "Entrades" once in that section you can choose English. Tickets are then e mailed to you.
It's doubtful if many will be available to non members and when fixtures come out they show a Sunday date but in reality could be played
anytime from Friday night through to Monday.
Ground only held 9000 with 7000 season ticket holder but has just been increased to 12000.
If you choose a lesser game you should be OK.
Girona is a beautiful City so you should take time out to have a good look round.

Not sure but if you go on www.gironafc.cat under "Entrades" once in that section you can choose English. Tickets are then e mailed to you.
It's doubtful if many will be available to non members and when fixtures come out they show a Sunday date but in reality could be played
anytime from Friday night through to Monday.
Ground only held 9000 with 7000 season ticket holder but has just been increased to 12000.
If you choose a lesser game you should be OK.
Girona is a beautiful City so you should take time out to have a good look round.

If I'm going to a game in Spain I'll always try and avoid games against Real, Barca, and Atletico anyway because tickets are in shorter supply and clubs often double the price.

Its definitely on my list this season so we'll see how the fixtures fall - it would be the only reason I'd go back to Barca but we can't get them in the group stages anyway.

Wasn't expecting that.

He has been like a runaway train so far but he's got serious ability.

I think Deportivo weren't interested in having him for the second year of their loan.

Hopefully he just needed a season to settle down in Europe and can show off his ability this season. It didn't help that Depor went through 3 coaches in year and were desperately trying to tread water above the relegation zone from September either.

Douglas Luiz, Aleix Garcia, Maffeo and Moreno should make Girona games very interesting viewing anyway.

Gonna try and get over to Girona this year to catch a game. The fact that the place is bloody beautiful too really makes it easier to convince my better half as well...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.