Chelsea after Sergio

I honestly don't think we're anywhere near that. I know bookies have been wrong this summer already but we are 12/1 to get him and there's 3 other teams ahead of us. Other than Sam Lee I haven't seen us linked with him anywhere else.

Graham hunter was on the box the other day saying we are actively talking to his representatives. The kid looks an amazing talent, would be one of the only signings that would ease the pain of losing Aguero

MORE AGUERO INFO

After missing out on Romelu Lukaku, Chelsea have turned their attention to Sergio Aguero.

However, we understand it will be very difficult for Chelsea to sign Aguero.

Since they were bought by the Abu Dhabi United Group in 2008, City have never sold a player they don’t want to sell.

When asked if Aguero was staying, Khaldoon Al Mubarak said: “Absolutely. There’s never been a doubt about that. I’ve read a lot of the speculation on this and it’s ridiculous.

“Sergio Aguero is one of the best players in the world. We are a team that aspires to win every competition we compete in.

“Having Sergio Aguero as part of the squad is an absolute must. It has never been in doubt.”

Say no more. Complete non-story- must be a slow news day. I expect City to shoot down the story asap.

MORE AGUERO INFO

After missing out on Romelu Lukaku, Chelsea have turned their attention to Sergio Aguero.

However, we understand it will be very difficult for Chelsea to sign Aguero.

Since they were bought by the Abu Dhabi United Group in 2008, City have never sold a player they don’t want to sell.

When asked if Aguero was staying, Khaldoon Al Mubarak said: “Absolutely. There’s never been a doubt about that. I’ve read a lot of the speculation on this and it’s ridiculous.

“Sergio Aguero is one of the best players in the world. We are a team that aspires to win every competition we compete in.

“Having Sergio Aguero as part of the squad is an absolute must. It has never been in doubt.”

Say no more. Complete non-story- must be a slow news day. I expect City to shoot down the story asap.
Those quotes from Khaldoon is from his end of season interview on the OS. The way they are built into the above makes it seem like he was asked today and gave his answers. This whole story is completely made up bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.