Market Street store in town

D'oh get the new big premises first then shut shop ffs The money this club must lose being run by clowns it amazes me at times....

I think a lot of it would depend on the terms of the current lease/availability of floor space in which ever part of Manchester they have identified as wanting to move to - which I'd imagine can't be that far away from Market Street surely.

I recall buying bits of merch in a card shop back in the day. Birthdays chain? Late 90's.

I thought we had our own tiny unit in one of the far flung areas of the upper floor of the arndale (?). I bought the
95/96 home shirt there with 'Kernaghan' on the back. It must have been one of the few shirts sold with his name on it.

He would but he'd have to give up his job in Black's modelling the tents.
ba_dum_tss_pirates_band_of_misfits.gif

Got a mate a Gabriel Jesus home shirt a couple of weeks ago. I am glad I waited for mine so I can get the bee on it.

They're printing the bee on existing shirts for £3 a time. Healthy queue on Saturday at the stadium shop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.