Chelsea after Sergio

Sky sources are basically some bloke browsing twitter and finding that Chilean journalists tweets last night

Every close season since we signed him there has been a story linking Sergio to somwhere else (mostly Real Madrid). These will have been leaked to the press by our enemies to try and de-stabilise us. This story came from Manu Sainz who works for a newspaper website called AS which follows Real Madrid closely. It's only an educated guess but I wouldn't be surprised if it has come out of Madrid. Another possiblity is that it has come from the camp of a well known former Real Madrid manager whose base is now the Lowry hotel. Certainly all the officials of both these clubs are currently in the USA. We have had to endure these dirty tricks for almost a decade now. Sergio has made it clear he wants one more year and then a return to Argentina. That means he will almost certainly go next summer with our blessing.

If aguero goes to chelsea just so we could sign some fucking 18 year old with one pro season behind him for a world record fee then pep is dead to me.
If aliens invade and cows start talking in Welsh accents whilst riding bicycles then Txiki needs firing and I fucking blame you.

Chelsea just trying to push down the price of the Dortmond striker by letting them think they might go elsewhere.

Guess Sergio really IS going to Chelsea then. Why else would sky break this story. That's it for me now. I'm ripping up my season ticket.

Or they could just be like every other shitty online news outlet?

Do you accuse the Daily Mail of illegally manipulating betting markets when they post bullshit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.