Most disappointing player

Jovetic... I thought he was gonna become the best in the league. Made myself look like a right tit with my rag mates the amount I had bigged him up.

Yes, because constant long-term injuries and mental-health issues wasnt the problem. He just couldnt bother getting out of the pub. Ridiculous

I was aware that he had injuries but wasn't aware of the mental health issues. Sorry to hear that. He was truly a great talent the few times I saw him play. But whenever it seemed that he was near fitness I kept hearing about his drinking. Think he got involved in a punch up as well? Anyway, I hope he has got it under control.

Sibierski

I remember reading, when we signed him, that 'he would have had more international caps if it wasn't for Zidane playing in the same position'!

I can't remember the whole French squad at the time but I'm sure another 20 players would have been between Siberski and the first team

Rolando Bianchi up there for me.. Scored 18 goals in Serie A when our top scorer was Barton with 6 followed by Samaras on 4. 29 goals all season and still finished 14th because we were decent defensively so managed some 1-0s. Along comes an actual goal scorer, scores on his debut at Westham, didn't score again in the league until December.. Then added 2 more in the season, said our food was shit and we all drank too much and fucked off back to Italy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.