Chelsea after Sergio

Leech he is worth way more than 70/80 million that price is laughable No way will Khaldoon be putting his business suit on for any meetings over that figure .

Really?
I kind of made it easy for you.

actually just read this but on Evan williams from he link you posted....kind of what i was getting at

After the election of Donald Trump, Evan Williams told the Associated Press that he no longer believes in Internet free speech, although he did not indicate the exact censorship formats he would propose. His musings about future business objectives also include considerations about the effect of the Internet upon society.

Am just saying there is no way city would sell him to a rival club in the premier league. Thats just my opinon.
My opinion too mate. Just winding you up.
actually just read this but on Evan williams from he link you posted....kind of what i was getting at

After the election of Donald Trump, Evan Williams told the Associated Press that he no longer believes in Internet free speech, although he did not indicate the exact censorship formats he would propose. His musings about future business objectives also include considerations about the effect of the Internet upon society.
He can't talk his way out of it like that.
He knows what he's done.

So what magical number would it take for Chelsea to be taken seriously? 70/80m was put forward couple of replies ago I can't see that being realistic I personally think that chelski would have to come in at around 130m to be realistic in this market of getting a hint from City that it might just get their attention . Anything lower is frankly an insult to us and Kun .

I have a problem with how all this shit starts about anyone.....its braindead and moronic but I guess Im just behind the time ;-) (gladly)

I completely get where you're coming from but it's no different to the countless Messi fantasies that spring up every year. Some things are worth worrying about and some things are worth hoping for; Sergio leaving clearly being the former for the vast majority of us. We're constantly fed all sorts of conflicting information so I can't blame anyone for flapping about it. It's hard for some like myself to gauge the reliability of rumours which is a big part of why I come here in the first place.

The topic is right there in the thread title and, similar to how I very rarely click on a thread in the transfer forum with 'Messi' in the title, you can just avoid this one. It will probably get deleted soon anyway because, as you've pointed out, there's no substance to it.

I completely get where you're coming from but it's no different to the countless Messi fantasies that spring up every year. Some things are worth worrying about and some things are worth hoping for; Sergio leaving clearly being the former for the vast majority of us. We're constantly fed all sorts of conflicting information so I can't blame anyone for flapping about it. It's hard for some like myself to gauge the reliability of rumours which is a big part of why I come here in the first place.

The topic is right there in the thread title and, similar to how I very rarely click on a thread in the transfer forum with 'Messi' in the title, you can just avoid this one. It will probably get deleted soon anyway because, as you've pointed out, there's no substance to it.

there is flapping and then there is reacting to and increasing the spread of this sort of absolute unadulterated crap. There is no substance to it so my question stands...why did the person who made it do so...probably for one of the reasons i indicated earlier.....

I think this may just happen.

He massively adjusted his game towards the end of last season but he's still innately not a Pep player, and given today's market if we can squeeze £70-80m out of Chelsea and bring in Sanchez plus fund more defensive acquisitions this will happen.

Given the amount of attacking midfielders compared to strikers we have Jesus and Aguero won't be starting together regularly, and we know which one Pep prefers out of the two.

The cold-blooded move is to sell why he's still considered hot.

They both played together towards the end of the season. You're basing Pep preferring Jesus over Aguero on 2/3 games when Aguero was on the bench. Jesus had just came in and was on fire, Aguero wasn't, so the form player was picked. When Jesus came back from injury, they both played because they were both in good form and Sterling who had lost form was benched. That suggests Pep picks based on form not who he prefers and he'll do this throughout the team this season. Many people have said many times already we won't have a set first 11, everyone will come in and out depending on numerous things including form, freshness, tweaks to the system, the opposition etc etc.

Also, squeeze £70-80 million? It would cost us around that to get Sanchez who is in the last year of his contract, unhappy at his club and wants to leave Aguero has none of those issues and is arguably a better player. His value would easily be world record figures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.