Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally believe Stones has the potential to improve, especially if we can keep Vinny on the pitch, for him to play alongside. Hopefully with more coaching, we will get the defender that we paid the huge fee. I was just always concerned when Lescott, and Mangala had the ball at their feet, because they always appeared uncomfortable, a bit like a wounded deer, so I really don't think they had the ability to adopt to our current system. Both were probably classed as a half decent defender, well Lescott more so, but I really wouldn't want either back, as they wouldn't be able to get to the level we are searching for.

Looking at the other names joining him,i wouldnt read too much into his longevity here.I suspect its more 'shop window' thinking.

As ive stated previous though,as a 4th option,he's better than most,and he could save us a fortune - i wouldn't be averse to the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.