New Dr Who

Has Mark Gatiss ever put himself forward?
Not been fan of the show since i was 9-10. With all this attention to the new Doctor i thought who i'd cast and Mark Gatiss instantly came to mind. I decided to google had he ever been up for the role and found out he wrote for the show and was a big fan.

Has Mark Gatiss ever put himself forward?
Not been fan of the show since i was 9-10. With all this attention to the new Doctor i thought who i'd cast and Mark Gatiss instantly came to mind. I decided to google had he ever been up for the role and found out he wrote for the show and was a big fan.

Been in it as a antagonist, also him and moffit are busy butchering dracula next after fucking up sherlock holmes

Last edited:
I have a large family and group of friends and non of them watch Dr Who, so the question is who the fuck does watch this utter shite.

Very true Barm. She's a food looking woman but I still won't be tuning in.

There's no indication at all that the Doctor is male. There's been some fantastic female sidekicks and enemies too.

If I was an actor then being given that role would be a genuine career high. The Doctor is an antihero. Flawed genius in many ways. Jodie Whittaker still had to audition just like anyone else.

Which ones have we missed out on, then, peoffrey?

I think I heard '62 on R2 this week and the presenter followed it up with the day Kennedy was shot, and I thought then that it was 63! I'm gonna have to stop listening to the Beeb!

Yeah 23rd Nov 63 the assasination delayed the pilot episode and the producer tgought ut would kill the series as it was watched by less than expected because people were watching the news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.