United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an awful feeling that they are going to be helped by more dodgy refereeing decisions this coming season - far more than usual.

They sailed a little too close to the wind last season and only qualified for the CL via the skin of their teeth, and that's not good for 'the brand'. The minimum requirement for them, given the money they've spent, should be automatic qualification, finishing 3rd or 4th. Yet another dismal campaign where they finish at their favoured 6th position will not please the money men, and for this reason I really do think we are going to witness even more absolutely disgusting refereeing decisions going in their favour.
Over the years it's become common procedure for the officials to help them - as any neutral football fan will testify. Last season it was as blatant as it always was under the pisscan (Rojo, Swedish cnut, A&E etc). But even that was not enough for them to get a top 4 place. Now, as of today, they are a lot weaker than last season, and everybody knows you can't win games if your only strategy is to stifle the game by having 11 men behind the ball (the Derby, anyone?).

I don't like to be a portent of doom, but I truthfully believe it's going to be far worse than anything that's gone before.
You're not the only one that thinks that. It would harm Sky's new TV channel if they are exposed for being shit.

I wonder which side will get the opposite....?

I see in groundbreaking beeb news that peg will be residing in a hotel again this coming season.
But this time he is having his food delivered instead of eating out.
Will this make it easier or more difficult to shit in it?

If I was a little scummy rag twat, I think I'd be sad that transfer speculation and rag celebrity non-stories have become more interesting than the actual football.

If I was a Glazer, I wouldn't give a shit. Long live the Glazers.

It's so fuckn funny how the whole Manchester/Salford football world has turned 180 degrees.

I remember being at work in Manchester when you signed Robinho....all the City fans were ecstatic...the rags wrote it off as they could never be challenged...the start of the change....
GPC bailed out as he couldn't cope...the writing was on the wall....one more title, he couldn't believe his luck....then he jumped.

The transformation of the City rise, and Rags demise has never been greater than today.

City - a manager renowned throughout the world for playing total football, and seemingly a nice chap.
Outstanding young internationals throughout the team
Rags - a twat of a manager who lumps it up to a target man.
Prefers older thug type players, definitely not youth (the United way)

This is what sticks in their throats more than anything.....not just that you are now better....but your style of football is something they can only distantly dream about....not that they could admit it.
The longer Maureen is there....the bigger the gap will grow

Fuck them....let them cling onto the delights of winning a very poor trophy in Europe

As I said....funny as fuck...they hate it...and they are fighting not to accept it.

Please slaughter the fuckers in the Derby, and ensure total football wins.

It's so fuckn funny how the whole Manchester/Salford football world has turned 180 degrees.

I remember being at work in Manchester when you signed Robinho....all the City fans were ecstatic...the rags wrote it off as they could never be challenged...the start of the change....
GPC bailed out as he couldn't cope...the writing was on the wall....one more title, he couldn't believe his luck....then he jumped.

The transformation of the City rise, and Rags demise has never been greater than today.

City - a manager renowned throughout the world for playing total football, and seemingly a nice chap.

This is what sticks in their throats more than anything.....not just that you are now better....but your style of football is something they can only distantly dream about....not that they could admit it.

Fuck them....let them cling onto the delights of winning a very poor trophy in Europe

As I said....funny as fuck...they hate it...and they are fighting not to accept it.

Great post mate

I really hope Sunderland are back in the Premier League next season for you, if for no other reason.

and they still say the liverpool game is there biggest game of the season hahahhahahahahaha fighting 4th 5th 6th 7th places

what would we give to see united go down the dream of them playing in the championship is bigger than manchester city winning the champions league for me

and they still say the liverpool game is there biggest game of the season hahahhahahahahaha fighting 4th 5th 6th 7th places

what would we give to see united go down the dream of them playing in the championship is bigger than manchester city winning the champions league for me
You cannot be serious!

You cannot be serious!

to fu*king right am serious i hate the champions league its bent and they will never lets manchester city play with there ball the club want it more than alot of fans who hate it just like me

but united going down would be like all my dreams coming true and the scum of the earth who give it the biggest club in the world having to play championship football it would be the icing on the cake for me they could screw me down a happy man

the new manchester city have only made it worst for me the hate i have for them now is even bigger the scum was always out of our league with the fans manchester city have we stood strong in the dark days we had but they still kicked us when we was down and laugh and laugh rubbing it time after time and now just because we have the upper hand on them you think am going to let it lie (never run from the scum)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.