Alexis Sanchez and Aguero

At their peak, Aguero is better but last season Sanchez had a much better season. I wouldn't replace Sergio with Sanchez though.

Sergio & Sanchez however...

Sergio is the best striker to play in this country, Sanchez is decent but Sergio is better.

Sanchez is not fit to lick Aguero's boots. People saying he had a bad season - 30 odd goals it really is silly season.

I've got a terrible feeling Pep would love to have Sanchez and manufacture a way of getting Aguero out with a story around he (Serge) wanted to be guaranteed first team football etc etc, I think only the chairman has stopped this so far. It would be typical Pep this trying be a clever ba8tard.

i preferred it when Homer was getting up to all types of hilarity in Springfield.

What a bizarre thread title.

We're keeping Aguero, who isn't for sale, and we're in for Sanchez.

There is no Sanchez vs Aguero.

It'll be Sanchez AND Aguero.

Aguero had a bad period where he missed a lot of easy chances & struggled to take on board what Pep wanted from him.

It appeared to some, including me, that he was not comfortable with the way the manager wantd him to play & it wasn't impossible to imagine a parting of the ways.

However, he settled into the new rountine & also, at the end started creating assists for Jesus.

He started to again look the player he is capable of being. Which is better than Sanchez, to some tune.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.