It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of those did Joe get again ? And he isn't good enough for us.
I'd have Hart as a cup 'keeper no problem, like Reina will be.

To suggest a player who played and thrived in this league already would struggle is a tad absurd.

So then. Fernando and Delph were left behind to discuss potential transfers. Joe is on his way to West Ham. Bravo and one of 2 others will travel separately but it looks like Bravo is off as we are talking to Reina.

Kelechi and Bony also talking to other club's

Nolito/Zaba/Clichy/Willy/Sagna/Navas gone.

This along with the incomings is a major overhaul of the squad.

It's obvious I know but I didn't see it until I actually stopped to think about it.

Biggest window since the take over.

So then. Fernando and Delph were left behind to discuss potential transfers. Joe is on his way to West Ham. Bravo and one of 2 others will travel separately but it looks like Bravo is off as we are talking to Reina.

It's obvious I know but I didn't see it until I actually stopped to think about it.

It's a huge change. I don't think anyone realised the scale of the job that Pep really had, especially not the UK media.

I suggested nothing, just pointed out the facts and don't forget he's a good few years older I'd be more than Joe as #2 but that boats long gone
I know you didn't.

My initial point was aimed solely at the poster who said Reina would struggle in the PL. As you then quoted me I assumed you at least acknowledged that point as there was nothing else to the post.

21821.jpg
Joe has several of those - just sayin

Quite easy to see where the money's coming from - Wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.