Chelsea after Sergio

There's been madder or at least as mad deals done, if selling Kun (and by no means do I pretend to know the details of our war chest) allows us to get the next big thing in mbappe, an almost like for like in Sanchez AND STILL strengthen the defence fully like we all know it needs, then selling Kun even to a rival suddenly doesn't sound so ridiculous to me, certainly not as ridiculous as the Bignose / Eto'o with cash deal did years ago,
You want to give a big rival the best striker in prem history,in form and in his peak for an 18yr old kid and sanchez who doesn't score as many goals and is the same age as sergio? have you been in the sun today?

Bill and kaz, I'm far from advocating a deal, especially not with that shower, I guess I'm just playing a little devils advocate and suggesting if we lose Kun for mbappe and dirty Sanchez might not be the end of the world. I love our Serg and fwiw I think the stories bollocks but the boss does have pedigree in making some left field transfer decisions so maybe there's more to this than some spurious 'sky source'

Bill and kaz, I'm far from advocating a deal, especially not with that shower, I guess I'm just playing a little devils advocate and suggesting if we lose Kun for mbappe and dirty Sanchez might not be the end of the world. I love our Serg and fwiw I think the stories bollocks but the boss does have pedigree in making some left field transfer decisions so maybe there's more to this than some spurious 'sky source'
Chelsea are losing costa and tell sky sports there are interested in Aguero
It's just a story to keep their fans happy

Chelsea are losing costa and tell sky sports there are interested in Aguero
It's just a story to keep their fans happy
Yep like I say, probably a load of old bollocks. let's hope so cos like I've tried saying I do not want Kun sold, that said I guess I accept I am saying is there are circumstances whereby I'd not be sobbing all the way to beachy head

Yep like I say, probably a load of old bollocks. let's hope so cos like I've tried saying I do not want Kun sold, that said I guess I accept I am saying is there are circumstances whereby I'd not be sobbing all the way to beachy head
I wouldn't put money on Aguero staying, crazy window alves, Raina and Bernardo
Anything could happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.