Neymar

They cannot insist on Verrati in return, its a release clause, Barca can do zilch about it.

if you're Barca i think you encourage this to happen. They're not the wealthiest at the minute and are in need of some top quality players right now that they seemingly can't afford. Get €220 million for him, insist on Verrati in return and pay whatever it takes to get Mbappe in as a replacement and still have enough to cover the recent signing of Semedo. That makes them stronger for me.
Why would PSG pay an insane release clause, then throw in a midfielder worth £60mil on top when they don't need to?

Why would PSG pay an insane release clause, then throw in a midfielder worth £60mil on top when they don't need to?

I obviously didn't mean throw him in for free, i meant agree to sell him to Barcelona for whatever they both feel is his value. I know they would be meeting his release clause and couldn't reject the bid, doesn't mean they can't do anything to stop it happening though. they could make it very hard, perhaps even near impossible if they don't want to lose him and don't see enough in it for them.

Is it not a bit different for Clubs outside of Spain to activate release clause (unless Barca chose to sell him), though only the player can activate it meaning Neymar has to pony up the cash or if he gets it from PSG to pay Barca its an extra x% tax they would have to pay.

Uefa are still banning teams for not complying with FFP so cant see Neymar happening unless they don't give a toss.

Uefa are still banning teams for not complying with FFP so cant see Neymar happening unless they don't give a toss.

If they give him a 10yr contract it works out at 20.2m a season so they would be fine with ffp rules also they will probably rake in €100 on outgoings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.