Most disappointing player

I remember reading, when we signed him, that 'he would have had more international caps if it wasn't for Zidane playing in the same position'!

I can't remember the whole French squad at the time but I'm sure another 20 players would have been between Siberski and the first team

Yes, I was lead to believe that AS was going to be as good as Benarbia. Unfortunately he wasn't !

He is far from being the worst player I have seen in blue - but definitely high up there as being a disappointment.

Santa Cruz and Bony had both played well against City, and I don't recall much disappointment on the day they signed. Different story post arrival
On a different level, Terry Cooke had played well, whilst on loan in 1998-99, but soon disappeared, almost from the day he signed a permanent deal.

In more recent times, our record in the CL Knockout Stage has been worse than disappointing, and we can't even blame Bravo.
P12 W3 D3 L6
Perhaps some of our established players aren't quite at the top level?

Santa Cruz and Bony had both played well against City, and I don't recall much disappointment on the day they signed. Different story post arrival
Don't think RSC was so much poor post arrival as a perma crock. I think he actually scored a couple in one of the very few games he played.

Michael Johnson. Had it all by the look of it. Shame it went the way it did.

Stephen Ireland. As above but lacked application.
Ireland really? Miles away from our worst player, nowhere near the best mind but his link up play with robinho first half of that season was special, pity that was about it apart from him having 3 grannys dying at the same time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.