Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danilo must have a bit about hit to have earned a move to Madrid in the first place. He looks quick, strong and maybe just needs pep to take him under his wing.

If he was ripping up trees at a second rate club he would cost twice as much.

Proven ability in the past. Just needs a bit of love.

Im all for it.
Well then, lets test that theory.
Fullbacks ripping up trees at 2nd rate club:

Karsdop. 14 m
Hernandez 24 m
Rodriquez 15 m
Conti 24 m
Semedo 30m
Kongolo 13
Berchiche 11

Literally, no fullbacks moving from a medium club cost what we are about to pay. All these claims don't hold up.

I don't know if you three were being intentionally obtuse but it was pretty obvious @Hamsterdam95 was talking about Sancho moving away because players like Maffeo - who could play understudy to Walker - don't get chances in situations like this.

th

My colleague is a Spaniard and a Madrid fan and he's absolutely delighted with €30m for this guy.

Karsdop. 14 m
Hernandez 24 m
Rodriquez 15 m
Conti 24 m
Semedo 30m
Kongolo 13
Berchiche 11

Literally, no fullbacks moving from a medium club cost what we are about to pay. All these claims don't hold up.

Why do you care about the price again? I can never really remember.

Karsdop. 14 m
Hernandez 24 m
Rodriquez 15 m
Conti 24 m
Semedo 30m
Kongolo 13
Berchiche 11

Ahh but none of those moved to premier league clubs

Karsdop. 14 m
Hernandez 24 m
Rodriquez 15 m
Conti 24 m
Semedo 30m
Kongolo 13
Berchiche 11

We are about to pay what Barcelona paid for semedo, kinda puts it into perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.