Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I allowed back on now?

Seems feasible to me Ric I know you have to book an appointment at our local doctors at least a couple of weeks in front let alone a full medical. The admin staff seem to be in charge of the NHS these days so keep up the good work.

I am surprised if we haven't agreed a fee with Monaco yet.

If we were just a couple of million away then i would have thought we would just stump it up to get the player in, Maybe there is quite a difference in the valuations.

If we were just a couple of million away then i would have thought we would just stump it up to get the player in, Maybe there is quite a difference in the valuations.
Its very rarely a "couple of million" though is it.

Especially as the one for B.Silva went through so easily.

Perhaps the negotiations have been combined and delayed to include a potential for their expensive 18 year old to arrive in which case a 3 for the price of 2 deal may have to be negotiated.
Just saying, heard a whisper.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.