The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Facebook buying Spurs but it would be interesting if they did and had eyes on streaming games through FB Live. Could be interesting when bidding comes around

Can't see Levy and Lewis wanting to sell Spurs at all, they've put so much work into the club to walk away. Both are Spurs fans and realised Sugar's mistakes. If Levy had been chairman before Sugar we would have been in a lot better position

Can't wait for the new Chas and Dave song.

Spurs are gonna lose at Wembley....

Can't wait for the new Chas and Dave song.

Spurs are gonna lose at Wembley....

giphy.gif

Can't see Levy and Lewis wanting to sell Spurs at all, they've put so much work into the club to walk away. Both are Spurs fans and realised Sugar's mistakes. If Levy had been chairman before Sugar we would have been in a lot better position

At some point they wil, ENIC are an investment company they will see us into the new stadium, NFL franchise and hopefully some silverware but will then be looking to sell for a massive profit,

A friend knows someone who works at Spurs. He says they have spoken to a lot of players but Levy refuses to relent on the wage structure. Expects Spurs to do business late in the window because of sticking to a max fee and a max wage and either walking away or grinding the club down.

Says Walker is better in every aspect than Trippier other than crossing.

A friend knows someone who works at Spurs. He says they have spoken to a lot of players but Levy refuses to relent on the wage structure. Expects Spurs to do business late in the window because of sticking to a max fee and a max wage and either walking away or grinding the club down.

Says Walker is better in every aspect than Trippier other than crossing.

A Spurs ITK who seems to have a good rep said similar on one of their forums a while back and that it was not a particularly popular stance by Levy, both making signings to improve the side almost impossible, and not satisfying some of the senior members of the squad - I'm sure Alderweireld would be one of them.

A Spurs ITK who seems to have a good rep said similar on one of their forums a while back and that it was not a particularly popular stance by Levy, both making signings to improve the side almost impossible, and not satisfying some of the senior members of the squad - I'm sure Alderweireld would be one of them.

If you look at when they do deals it's always very late which ties in. It's a house of cards though and Walker could be the one that starts it falling down. Rose was one that was mentioned recently but his injury skuppered it. Only a rumour.

The likes of Kane Erickson and Lee may well be happy earning £100k despite knowing they aren't likely to win anything but those with bigger ambitions and no ties like Kane will realise that they can earn more and have a better chance of winning things elsewhere. Talking Lloris Alderwierld and Ali.

Pivotal season for them for which I don't think Wembley will help them. Don't like them but they have been a great team over the last two seasons. But with Levys reluctance to loosen the strings, Wembley and Walker being a high profile exit I think they are in a delicate position.

Expect Barkley to end up there as well by the end of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.