Eliaquim Mangala - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna say it, I want him to stay. We can use the mystery CB's money to sign Bertrand or any other backup LB

CB - Vinny, John, Nico, Mangala
RB - Walker, Danilo
LB - Mendy, Bertrand

I'm gonna say it, I want him to stay. We can use the mystery CB's money to sign Bertrand or any other backup LB

CB - Vinny, John, Nico, Mangala
RB - Walker, Danilo
LB - Mendy, Bertrand

When you add Tosin to the CB options we are potentially well covered

Has the physical attributes to do the job but has lacked poise and confidence.
Has said some good things about Pep as Coach and if he is prepared to listen and learn could still be a really good player IMO but will we need a ready made player rather than trying to salvage a 26 year old when there are younger guys also in contention?

He has never been as bad as made out in some quarters. I don't ever see him being a Pep player though.

I would like him to stay. Our season would've turned out differently if he had been playing against Chelsea in December as doubtless he'd have pocketed Costa like always, so DC never scores the equalizer, and we'd have probably won that game.
The point I'm making is that his physicality is very useful in the PL.

It probably all depends on how much we have to spend on the remaining full backs and Sanchez. Maybe in light of the Alves saga there isn't enough cash for a new world class CB..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.