Eliaquim Mangala - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd happily keep him. Was never as bad as made out, and always has MOTM games when it matters vs big lads.

It's strange to read these comments as from what I've read in match reports he was very suspect and played pretty poor!

That said most reports have dragged off Ederson as well and given him a rating of 4 despite going on to say he made 3 great saves.

Hes no worse than the rest and has already been paid for. Again exposed by his peers yet appeard to give a shit, got to stay at least until stones shows something other than a 12 yr old understanding of the game.

It's strange to read these comments as from what I've read in match reports he was very suspect and played pretty poor!

That said most reports have dragged off Ederson as well and given him a rating of 4 despite going on to say he made 3 great saves.
True this, scrolling through Twitter is a whole new experience compared to this. :D Luckily I have the game downloaded now.

To be fair he is no one's idea of a leftback (with the possible exception of Tony Pulis), and he did lose out to Rashford in a tussle early on, but he didn't give scare the shit out of me like Stones did on more than one occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.