Patrick Roberts - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never quite understood this premise. If I was a young footballer I would relish the chance to play football across different european leagues, surely that will only be a positive thing. Also having that knowledge that if I showed the quality required there was big club invested in me.

Never quite understood this premise. If I was a young footballer I would relish the chance to play football across different european leagues, surely that will only be a positive thing. Also having that knowledge that if I showed the quality required there was big club invested in me.
I agree with you. Being able to play football and play well gives you the ability to earn a fine living across the world.

I'd happily, as a young man, move to Greece or Russia or Australia wherever to play football. It beats working in a shop or driving a bus or chasing criminals for not nearly as much £. (Nowt wrong with any of those jobs btw. They are good honest work and only used for examples.)

Give Roberts another season and he will be a better prospect than Sterling , that is not meant to knock Sterling who is a very good player , but Roberts has that belief when taking players on and taking goal scoring chances as he proved at Celtic , very optimistic that Roberts has another level and 2017/18 is going to be a decisive year in his career.

Give Roberts another season and he will be a better prospect than Sterling , that is not meant to knock Sterling who is a very good player , but Roberts has that belief when taking players on and taking goal scoring chances as he proved at Celtic , very optimistic that Roberts has another level and 2017/18 is going to be a decisive year in his career.
That bad touch when Kevin put him through on goal aside. ;-)

He was trying too hard, he needs to relax and enjoy the experience a bit more we know he has the talent so he can just focus on the game.

Didn't play well but hopefully he will improve because his ability is far above what he displayed tonight, he just had a bad game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.