Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember thinking (at 4am when I was knackered watching it live) that he looked a little quiet but watching that back it stands up quite well. Slightly overdid it here and there, but he didn't look out of place at all. Fair play to him.

I know he hasn't been a hit playing as a 9 in the EDS but I think he'll be a great #9 one day. He's pretty similar to Aguero and I hope he can be third choice behind Sergio and Gabi this season.

I know he hasn't been a hit playing as a 9 in the EDS but I think he'll be a great #9 one day. He's pretty similar to Aguero and I hope he can be third choice behind Sergio and Gabi this season.

This was what Aguero doing when he was 16 years old

I disagree, he's just not a 9. We saw last season when Nmecha was injured and he spent a long time playing 9, it just didn''t suit him at all IMO and was probably the worst I've seen him play in the last 2 years.

I disagree, he's just not a 9. We saw last season when Nmecha was injured and he spent a long time playing 9, it just didn''t suit him at all IMO and was probably the worst I've seen him play in the last 2 years.
I agree, but playing on the wings don't suit him either, I think he's better as a false 9 than a winger.

His best position is as a 10 (just a deeper false 9 essentially), I hope Pep play's him there in the game today, with Roberts on the right, and give Foden the other half. Although Sam Lee mentioned something about a 3-5-2, so that might work for Diaz as well, playing as a second striker.

You'll know better, I've only seen a handful of games with him, but that would be my criticism of him, hopefully experience will teach him when to release it.
Agree. Although id rather him try to do too much and overdoo it than shy away.
I remember seeing barker in last years pre season friendlies and he was so tentitive.

Awesome goal today. Didn't do a massive amount otherwise, but a nice one-two, good movement, and a hell of a finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.