Tour of USA - Squad

Going off by today's video it's quite obvious that indeed both Delph and Fernando have been left out of this squad. I'm a bit sad about the former as I thought he can still be a solid backup option, but I guess it's now more than likely that both are leaving.

Going off by today's video it's quite obvious that indeed both Delph and Fernando have been left out of this squad. I'm a bit sad about the former as I thought he can still be a solid backup option, but I guess it's now more than likely that both are leaving.
Delphi was great when fit last season.

Sadly that was for about seven minutes.

Delphi was great when fit last season.

Sadly that was for about seven minutes.
Yes, obviously that was quite a critical part. :)

Still, he's HG and without him we'd only have three, which really indicates that we are signing someone else, most likely Bertrand. Otherwise we'd only have like 20 'senior' options in our UEFA squad. Not that I'd mind it that much, given our talent pool, but it isn't exactly the way we operate these days...

Is he there?

Yep - spotted it on city's snapchat and he had a post on his instagram. Maybe arrived a day late and looked to be doing some individual work, maybe carrying an injury! Havent watched the youtube videos yet.

I still dont understand the lack of pre season games for every one game we play every other team are playing 2. Adding to that we started a week later...

I still dont understand the lack of pre season games for every one game we play every other team are playing 2. Adding to that we started a week later...
Have to agree with this,ends up with us playing catch up on fitness and match sharpness,when other teams will be on it when the season starts..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.