Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

He's with the 18s this season. He should be with the 16s but City are moving him up a year earlier. Very exciting.

He's with the 18s this season. He should be with the 16s but City are moving him up a year earlier. Very exciting.

Good to see. Maybe City see the importance of getting Doyle in the 1st team at some point in the future like Foden, so are giving him the best opportunities in order to achieve this, he must be very good though.

looking forward to see him play.

Same, finally getting to see Foden, Smith, Latibeaudiere and Sancho was brilliant last year after hearing so much hype.

Hopefully Doyle, Richards & Duncan will be just as fun to watch and see develop, plus looking forward to seeing more of Garré after all the fuss he's caused, and more regular games for Ogbeta and Frimpong.

Should be another exciting season for the academy.

I'm wondering if the 18s this year will be as good as last year's. This year's one was really seen as something of a golden generation. Don't get me wrong, this new lot won most games they played last year, but the standards are really, really high. I still suspect they'll provide plenty of entertainment mind you.

I reckon we'll see some hang back for regular football while the rest move up - Poveda, Rosler etc

I'm wondering if the 18s this year will be as good as last year's. This year's one was really seen as something of a golden generation. Don't get me wrong, this new lot won most games they played last year, but the standards are really, really high. I still suspect they'll provide plenty of entertainment mind you.

I reckon we'll see some hang back for regular football while the rest move up - Poveda, Rosler etc
Really curious to see how Poveda develops, he can be something special sometimes, hope he shows alot of consistency in the EDS (if he's promoted there).

Same, finally getting to see Foden, Smith, Latibeaudiere and Sancho was brilliant last year after hearing so much hype.

Hopefully Doyle, Richards & Duncan will be just as fun to watch and see develop, plus looking forward to seeing more of Garré after all the fuss he's caused, and more regular games for Ogbeta and Frimpong.

Also heard great things about Mantondo read somewhere that he was even more impressive then Sancho at U16 level when he joined.Looking forward to Amankwa aswell seems like a big though strong defender.

Yes mate exciting times. This could very well be the start of the conveyor belt of talent with Foden etc and the younger age groups. I always said it would start with last years U18`s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.