Ilkay Gundogan - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be a very important player for us as long as he stays fit. I am fairly sure he was one of Pep's foundational transfer targets and his unfortunate injury (which, despite media and embittered opposition supporter's reports to the contrary was unrelated to previous issues) derailed our system early on. Before that injury he was banging them in for fun and we were absolutely rampant. He had quite literally just got up to speed and then it had to go a bit stale.

Very excited to have him back in midfield.

I find it very surprising that there's any doubt at all that he's better than Fernandinho. Different class IMO.

Absolute quality player which showed before the injury last season, and actually showed the negative knock-on effect on the team when he did get injured.

We missed him greatly

I find it very surprising that there's any doubt at all that he's better than Fernandinho. Different class IMO.

Completely different players.

Fernandinho is a ball winner who puts himself about, and at his best offered great protection to the back 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.