Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way i see us getting Sanchez is if PEP does the unthinkable and sends Sergio the other way he has the balls to do it

Well he might have the balls to do it ,but if he did he wouldn't be attached to those balls for very much longer !!!!

Arse have no choice, sell now or keep unhappy puppy whilst pissing 50 -60 mil down the drain.
Their owner's number one priority is $$$. Trophies are a poor second on their list of priorities. Recent history show this as FACT and it's just the way their pathetic excuse for an owner S Kroenke operates. Also, despite his rhetoric, Wenger is an employee who doesn't pay the bills. Sanchez will be sold this transfer window, patience lads.

The only way i see us getting Sanchez is if PEP does the unthinkable and sends Sergio the other way he has the balls to do it
Can't believe you've said that! Net gain would be zero! Possibly even a negative result!
And an irate fan base........... it is not a case of having the balls it's about having the brains..........

Assume his camp will be putting out things like that the next few days,it's sets up his meeting with arsene nicely,i want pep not just money,quite clever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.