South American talent

Heard good things about Pedrinho. Hope City make a move for him. Any idea how much he would cost and what do you think is his best position?
A bit late but, it will depend on how many kilos he can gain without lose his pace.
He's not a winger, more like a second striker like Dybala, or a 10 if they can make him strong.

We should sign Guilherme Arana from Corinthians, he is only 20 and he is an unbelievable talent. He's going to be world-class, I have no doubt of that. I'M 100% SURE, LADS!

Brazil always had great left-backs, Alex Sandro who is one of the best LB in the world, will not go to the World Cup next year, as they have Marcelo and Filipe Luís.

Guilherme Arana in three or four years will be considered WC, and I will save this post.

Cheers.
A Brazilian left back showing world class promise? Yes please, get him signed Txiki the Brazillians have a knack for producing fullbacks and quality ones are always in short supply these days.

A Brazilian left back showing world class promise? Yes please, get him signed Txiki the Brazillians have a knack for producing fullbacks and quality ones are always in short supply these days.
He'a already better than the majority of our LBs in europe.
I would pick only Marcelo over him.
He's clearly better than Alex Sandro or Filipe Luiz at same age.
They refused €20 millions from Lille Fc and apparently Sevilla is after him now.
He can finish like a 9, and look that: very good in the defense...is not weird?lol.

He'a already better than the majority of our LBs in europe.
I would pick only Marcelo over him.
He's clearly better than Alex Sandro or Filipe Luiz at same age.
They refused €20 millions from Lille Fc and apparently Sevilla is after him now.
He can finish like a 9, and look that: very good in the defense...is not weird?lol.
The only problem I see is people would say we are greedy having just signed Mendy who is only 23 and would either of them be happy playing as back up in some games? But we have so many games during a season that having two quality left backs is a necessity as is rotation.

The only problem I see is people would say we are greedy having just signed Mendy who is only 23 and would either of them be happy playing as back up in some games? But we have so many games during a season that having two quality left backs is a necessity as is rotation.
Yep to sign another full back would be bizarre and Mendy is a beast.
I think some players we're talking about here could be in the radar of City in the future.
In some cases we're just showing the new kids, since they will play the majority of their careers in Europe anyway and we will see them many times in the CL.
If Arana goes to Sevilla is not hard to figure out his next step.

I don't see too much hype on him yet but I really rate Pedro Rocha from Grêmio. Caught my attention during last season's Copa Do Brazil. Scored tonight against São Paulo.

Yep to sign another full back would be bizarre and Mendy is a beast.
I think some players we're talking about here could be in the radar of City in the future.
In some cases we're just showing the new kids, since they will play the majority of their careers in Europe anyway and we will see them many times in the CL.
If Arana goes to Sevilla is not hard to figure out his next step.
Not sure we would get a work permit. Are we rumoured to be looking at him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.