Joel Latibeaudiere

Yeah, his height is his main problem. 5'11 is what I'd guess, which ain't short overall, but it is for a CB. He has everything else though.

Yeah, his height is his main problem. 5'11 is what I'd guess, which ain't short overall, but it is for a CB. He has everything else though.

If he's 5'11 at 17 he should clear 6ft fairly easily by the time he's done growing, although my view is always clouded by the fact I left school about 6ft and left uni 6'4''.

I think if you get to 6ft you're going to be OK, plenty of good defenders around who are 6'0 or 6'1 -Thiago Silva and Ramos are both 6ft dead according to google and they're 2 of the most highly rated and successful CB's of their generation. The fact he's fast will help - you can afford to lose some aerial battles if you're fast enough to get the second ball. Also at times he seems to jump like a Salmon.

Did I see you say he's on the tour? Hadn't seen him yet but it would be incredible to see him get a game next to Vinny. I suppose they'll be trying to keep Tosin happy though, and likely give him all the game time they can.

If he's 5'11 at 17 he should clear 6ft fairly easily by the time he's done growing, although my view is always clouded by the fact I left school about 6ft and left uni 6'4''.

I think if you get to 6ft you're going to be OK, plenty of good defenders around who are 6'0 or 6'1 -Thiago Silva and Ramos are both 6ft dead according to google and they're 2 of the most highly rated and successful CB's of their generation. The fact he's fast will help - you can afford to lose some aerial battles if you're fast enough to get the second ball.

Did I see you say he's on the tour? Hadn't seen him yet but it would be incredible to see him get a game next to Vinny. I suppose they'll be trying to keep Tosin happy though, and likely give him all the game time they can.

Oh i dunno, I reached 5'10 by 16 and never changed. Guess it depends on the individual. But yeah, fingers crossed. It's my only minor concern really - which is a backhanded compliment saying that if he was 6'3 id struggle to find a criticism.

Yep, he flew over yesterday. He's there with Duhaney and Tyreke Wilson now.

Was amazing for England and looks to be a tad taller than before
He was good,he wasn't amazing.

His positioning wasnt always great and he allowed himself to be beaten in one on ones on a couple of occasions.Saying that,the raw ingredients for an intelligent,commanding,ball playing centre half,with a strong physique,are all visible,and,at 17,any weaknesses can be worked on and ironed out.

Injury earlier in the season will have done him no favours either.Certainly he's another wondeful prospect though.

Probably needs a loan move to get some game time but could do no harm staying at City for now and learning from Pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.