William Carvalho

Yeah as I said above his ludicrous performances made me forget. But Wenger must realize he was not fit for purpose and therefore this signing makes some sense.
Sorry I saw your response to me and didn't notice another poster had mentioned Xhaka already

What happened was he awful to nite or said the is moving? We do need a dm in my opinion.

He was actually really really good in a game vs. Monaco 2 days ago. Was impossible to get the ball off him, even though Monaco were doing what fucked us over and pressing in big swarms. He was pinging the ball out to their wingers and over the top of the defence easily too.

I don't think anyone who writes him off as a bad player has watched him for more than 1 game, if that. Don't think he's the right one for us, but he's a good footballer.

Don't know why the thread has been bumped though.

He was actually really really good in a game vs. Monaco 2 days ago. Was impossible to get the ball off him, even though Monaco were doing what fucked us over and pressing in big swarms. He was pinging the ball out to their wingers and over the top of the defence easily too.

I don't think anyone who writes him off as a bad player has watched him for more than 1 game, if that. Don't think he's the right one for us, but he's a good footballer.

Don't know why the thread has been bumped though.
I have seen bite and pieces of him always looked decent. I'm not sure if he's want we need either but would like a dm

Funny West Ham find all that money for other players but want Hart on loan with us paying over half his wages + his images rights! Thats up there with Italians of taking the piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.