Sane's Sane tattoo

Haha,

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/12/manchester-citys-raheem-sterling-slams-leroy-sanes-tattoo-6920902/

Raheem Sterling has trolled his team-mate Leroy Sane for loving himself in an Instagram snap of the German’s tattoo of himself all over his back.

Sane had the slightly self-obsessed tattoo done over the summer, but has perhaps wisely decided to keep it relatively hidden away since then.

The image features Sane celebrating a goal at the Etihad Stadium, as well as part of a globe and what looks like the gates to heaven, with what is presumably a younger version of himself looking on holding a football.

The 21-year-old can perhaps afford to feel a little smug at the moment after scoring a delightful brace after coming off the bench in the 5-0 win over Liverpool at the weekend.

But Sterling is having none of it, posting a short Instagram video running the rule over Sane’s back, with the caption: ‘What a sh*t tattoo “my name is @leroysane19 and I love myself”‘.

Sane joined City from Schalke last summer and has lived up to his billing as one of Europe’s most exciting young players with some top form in the Premier League so far.

Still, being in the early stages of his career, the youngster is yet to achieve anything of note, so it’s little surprise to see him being mocked for this overly indulgent tattoo taking up his entire back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.