Premier League Wins Anti-Piracy Court Order

MCFC1993

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40727972

Basically cracking down on IP addresses that stream premier league content from 'unofficial sources'. It seems to reference IPTV and Kodi boxes, not sure if that includes web links?

I'm sure there are bigger IT experts on here that know the full effects of this.

It takes the piss when there were roughly 15 league games last season that City weren't on BT or SKY and therefore you couldn't watch unless you streamed the games.

I think if they go down this road then it's about time they put together a Premier League package that enables us to watch every game at a reasonable price. Take the NBA for example, plenty of money in that sport and you can buy a league pass for £20 a month which enables you to watch every team in every game.

Last edited:
to many fish in the sea to stop they would move on to another site unstoppable in my book

it should be a open market and all the major tv company's around the world sell there links to show games to whoever wants to watch them would it stop the sales of skysports boxes over here NOPE would it stop fans going to the game NOPE so why build up a wall that is so easy to knock down anyway so just make it easy to pay a cheap one of fee to a web site that legally is aloud to show games and nobody would moan and money would be going back into football

We have it pretty good in the states. Up until this year, if you had NBC Sports you could watch or stream every game. Now they are charging $50 for the season to get them all. While not ideal, and I think they are hurting themselves, it still comes out to only about $6-$8 a month, which IMO, isn't bad.

I would happily pay to stream our games but it won't happen till they get rid of the not showing 3pm games rule,it makes no sense anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.