Gary Neville - lest we forget..

Not sure I have to like the guy to appreciate the knowledge he brings to the pundit role. I learn more listening to him for five minutes than Hoddle for five years (that guy really does know nothing). There are plenty of actors, musicians etc who are clearly horrible human beings but still great at their jobs. You have to separate the talent from the person sometimes.

Serious question mate. What exactly have you learned by listening to gary neville?

What respect has Pep brought back?
The fact no one spoke up when yaya's agent made mental comments about a birthday cake made us look foolish. He made that t**t come back cap in hand. If we are competing for the worlds best for players, we need agents to know we aren't a gravy train.

He's been put back in his place. Pep has brought some respect back to us blues. Not heard much from that t** t YaYa employees for a while.

Pep clearly didn't understand the question or I didn't get the meaning of his answer

Serious question mate. What exactly have you learned by listening to gary neville?
People forget that he's had hours in a studio going over and over every incident from the weekend before he goes live on Monday night football. Not to mention the dozens of researchers helping out and a producer in his ear. It's all rehearsed and done to make him sound more clued up than he is.
In commentary he comes out with all sorts of nonsense. He was hardly a success with England and his managerial career was embarrassing. The guy is a fraud, it amazes me how many are taken in by his bullshit.

Dirty rag fecker. Seeking some respectability after being a.....dirty rag fecker. Best ignored or abused for being a .......dirty rag fecker.

This orrible fecker is seeking to smash central MANCHESTER for his slitty pay master Limm.

Feck em orf I say. Ones from Bury t'others from the back of fecking beyond,which is near Bury.

Feed the goat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.