South American talent

I don't see too much hype on him yet but I really rate Pedro Rocha from Grêmio. Caught my attention during last season's Copa Do Brazil. Scored tonight against São Paulo.

He's very strong in many aspects of the game but had the tendency to shoot in tough situations when he should pass the ball.
Apparently he's improving this aspect in the last months.

Pedrinho goal in the South American Cup today:

Dont want to be annoying bumping the thread all the time but we should sign him while is probably possible, just in case.

I heard Tim Vickery on Talksport yesterday saying we had an absolute gem currently on loan at New York City FC, Yengel Herrera. Anyone seen much of him? Vickery said he was like a young Roy Keane. Now I know he was an uber twat but he could play.

I heard Tim Vickery on Talksport yesterday saying we had an absolute gem currently on loan at New York City FC, Yengel Herrera. Anyone seen much of him? Vickery said he was like a young Roy Keane. Now I know he was an uber twat but he could play.
Captain of the Venezuelan U20's that England played in the final looked decent though not the standout player in that particular match.

Captain of the Venezuelan U20's that England played in the final looked decent though not the standout player in that particular match.
Cheers mate. The way vickery was speaking we had a serious talent on our hands. He was saying the luis signing was strange given how good Herrera is and they're the same age

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.