Real Madrid - Post Match Thread

Well Pep gave up with his intention to civilize an English team with tactics didnt he. Play the most solid and traditional formation that is 3-5-2, play 3 defenders to cover their inevitable mistakes, use flanks as outlets from the back, but play the back three high up so you are not stifled into a 5-4-1.

You dont have to dominate the match to win and score good goals.

But above all he wanted to show Mbappe he s gonna play two strikers upfront, there s a place for him.

Just need to wake up & tighten up at the back.

Everything looks geared to success INCLUDING THE KIDS but far too many elementary defensive mistakes. Pretty much every defender plus the keeper made one howler or more each.

Cut that down & we are in business. Walker looks fantastic. Shocked.

Keeper is miles better than anything we've had for eons. Again, just needs to tighten up.

I wish we weren't after Sanchez & just went with this.

Same.

I'm in agreement with Sanchez (although I still think he'd be brilliant in this side), really wanted him at the start of the transfer window but coming round to thinking we can afford to share his spot between Foden, Diaz and Roberts (not starting as Sanchez would be but taking a bench spot at least).

I agree they need Mbappe more but I think we have to be ready to replace Aguero in the next year. Mbappe and Jesus in that system we played tonight would cause defenders nightmares with their pace in behind.

As would Jesus and Sane

Couldn't ask for more from this game. No injuries. Guys looking sharper right from kickoff. 3-5-2 shows a lot of promise with the new personnel. Goals and win!

4-1. Kev, Danilo, Walker, Stones, Ederson all brilliant. Brahim with a great strike off the bench in the second half

I had to leave for work at 5.20am and we were under the cosh for the previous 10 minutes, the fuckers must have waited for me to leave before turning it on, typical :(

Oh well. We must have been very lucky looking at the MUEN and Mirror player marks lol. Never mind, when Merlin, Bernardo, Mendy and this superstar forward signing we are getting get in the team we'll be a lot better :-)))))))))))))

Well Pep gave up with his intention to civilize an English team with tactics didnt he. Play the most solid and traditional formation that is 3-5-2, play 3 defenders to cover their inevitable mistakes, use flanks as outlets from the back, but play the back three high up so you are not stifled into a 5-4-1.

You dont have to dominate the match to win and score good goals.

But above all he wanted to show Mbappe he s gonna play two strikers upfront, there s a place for him.
I think you'll only see that system against top teams to be fair. I think 4-3-3 will be used more often

Oh well. We must have been very lucky looking at the MUEN and Mirror player marks lol. Never mind, when Merlin, Bernardo, Mendy and this superstar forward signing we are getting get in the team we'll be a lot better :-)))))))))))))
The fucking Mirror is far and away the most sycophantic Rag lover of the lot. I hope we mince the Rag
twats home and away just to piss on their chips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.