Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 used to be kolarov, now vacant. Gundogan took 8 when Samir left for Sevilla. He has no squad number on the OS. Seems to be pretty involved in tour media for a player in the shop window. Scratching my head over this. He must have more lives than a cat if he's back in.
Think it's impossible, considering the acquisition of B.Silva and Foden's emergence. Can't waste another foreign spot on a benchwarmer with a huge salary. Nasri could be very useful last season, but he chose his fate himself.

Think it's impossible, considering the acquisition of B.Silva and Foden's emergence. Can't waste another foreign spot on a benchwarmer with a huge salary. Nasri could be very useful last season, but he chose his fate himself.
Foden will not be played this year if he does will be only in the league cup he's not ready yet same goes for all our academy players.

Be interesting to know what this was about...

CH‏ @gethughestoit
Khaldoon and Nasri having a VERY animated conversation btw. Looked intense and lasted almost 5 minutes. Has to be about that leak...

No chance this has anything to do with the leak, that would be delt with behind closed doors not out in the open in front of the cameras, just wouldn't happen.

Even if you leave aside the incidents that raise question marks around him (his lack of fitness last summer, the Drip Doctors nonsense, the stupid incident with the salute, this supposed leak about his arrogance) Why would we keep someone that did press conferences last year saying: “Guardiola wanted me at City, but I chose to play elsewhere?”

We want a squad of world class players, an unbreakable unit, who will fight for the the manager until the last breath of every game. A situation where the best players players may turn down Real, Bayern or Barcelona to play for City & Pep.This has been the plan since 2008, and it’s just starting to reach its peak.

What kind of signal does it send when one player puts himself ahead of the squad, it doesn't work out, then is welcomed back into the team? Doesn’t make sense, I'm afraid.

Nasri was a great player on his day, who scored some crucial goals, and gave us some great performance in big games. But short of a Yaya-style climbdown and a complete change of attitude, he has to go, unfortunately.
Very well put, goods post, but it's for Pep to mull over.

Can Nasri pass the Pep Test :
In Pep's own words " I want each of my players to be a good teammate-this is the most important quality. I like a player who thinks about himself but also about the group and Manchester City."
IMO that's why Hart sadly had to go
CTID
Quite right too, but Pep has this thing about player's who don't give the ball away, can be creative, and control game's. This might be a surprise as to what happens.

if nasri shows he has the desire to fight for the shirt and club ,and shows he will give 100% 100% of the time I have no problem, he has the quality, does he have the fight ??.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.