Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked pretty emotional after scoring, it clearly meant a lot to him. I really hope he plays a part this season.
half looked like he was going to burst into tears! love the passion - be great if he can use this to fuel his belief that his talent can shine for City.

Lads good enough his strength with the ball when being pressured is quality I hope he get a few minutes in league and cup games this season.

Lottery numbers please...

I'm not a wizard LOL, Brahim was probably extra motivated to show his worth against Spanish giants Real Madrid as he is a Spaniard himself. Same reason, why Phil Foden was absolutely amazing against United being a City fan and all that but looked ok yesterday. Both of them probably had that extra bit of adrenaline going. Probably also why so many players scored against their former clubs.

I'm not a wizard LOL, Brahim was probably extra motivated to show his worth against Spanish giants Real Madrid as he is a Spaniard himself. Same reason, why Phil Foden was absolutely amazing against United being a City fan and all that but looked ok yesterday. Both of them probably had that extra bit of adrenaline going. Probably also why so many players scored against their former clubs.
That's reaching... it sounds logical but I doubt it's true lol.

He is a huge talent who is very young and has some development to do.

He has outstanding balance and dribbling technique. He can open up tight defences with his close control and he has good vision.

He holds on to the ball too long and gets caught in possession when he tries to dribble the 'extra' man. Christiano Ronaldo had the same issue.

This player is very talented and should be slowly nurtured with some minutes in the first team. He is beyond EDS level but not yet at full first team level.

Bang on the money. For me there's no way he doesn't make it at the top level, but at the same time, he's not ready for the professional game just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.