Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we signed Walker we signed the best right back in the premier league, one of the best 3-4 in Europe. Wasn't arsed about the fee, for 3-4 years it's a position we don't need to worry about.

Never in doubt Walker's signing. The difference this going to make is going to be staggering. And if Danillo is just as good on his natural right as he showed on the left this morning then cover for both LB and RB should be sorted. Happy days

Danilo is a key signing for me, could end up being just as important as Walker or Mendy for the reasons you mentioned.

I have a feeling he’s going to be one of our most consistent players this season. He might not give you 10/10 performances but will constantly deliver 7.5-9/10 performances.

I have a feeling he’s going to be one of our most consistent players this season. He might not give you 10/10 performances but will constantly deliver 7.5-9/10 performances.
Oh I'm sure he'll give us some 10/10's in some games.

Oh I'm sure he'll give us some 10/10's in some games.
Hope so too mate. What a difference a good fullback makes. I still have nightmares seeing the opponent’s winger charging at us while zaba/sagna is backpedaling. Stuff of nightmare I’m telling you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.