Isaac Buckley-Rickets

Agu can score from nothing and he converts his chances more often. Also, nobody said about selling Buckley, just not using him in this role/starting him for fucking EDS while having a lor of players like Barker, Faour (yes, he's better than Nmecha IMO who neither can convert the chances), Celina, Bytyqi, Faupala, etc etc. Also, it's sad to see that Paolo Fernandes gets little gametime this season (not taking in account the period of his injury in mid-season)

How can you say Faour is better than Nmecha? He's been absolutely fucking woeful. Can't even get in the u18s squad.

How can you say Faour is better than Nmecha? He's been absolutely fucking woeful. Can't even get in the u18s squad.
To be fair, I didn't see much of him in the recent couple of years... Because he's not given an opportunity. Samuelsen could neither always get to u18, but... How can we judge about player's ability by how often he's picked up by a coach??? Even if he hasn't been impressing, providing an opportunity at a new level can make him play better and shine on the field.

I would say Nmecha has had an excellent season and developed very well through it. He holds the ball better then he used to against strong center backs right up his backside.Shows much better than he used to for passes from the back.Has a good touch and awareness on the ball and scores goals.Plenty of them as well. I would concede his taking of chances hasn't been great in the last few games but he is quality and Faour doesn't really come that close.

One thing I would agree on is being disappointed that Fernades hasn't played as much as I would have hoped. Hard to get him into the side I guess but he is quality and a match winner imo.

Looks like he's off to a Dutch club on loan, presumably NAC Breda?

Thought he was one of England's brightest players at the U19's Euro's. Hope he does well at Twente.

Seeing he may be recalled in January due to a lack of playing time. Apparently looking to loan him to the Championship, with at least Bolton interested.

Sadly I just don't think he's going to be good enough for MCFC. Will hopefully forge a career somewhere in the lower leagues.

It's great that we give these types of players the best possible opportunity to have long-term, professional careers by sorting out loan moves, etc.

Sadly I just don't think he's going to be good enough for MCFC. Will hopefully forge a career somewhere in the lower leagues.

It's great that we give these types of players the best possible opportunity to have long-term, professional careers by sorting out loan moves, etc.
Very few of the academy players were ever going to make it at our club, the best City can do now is get him a proper loan and get his footballing career on track.

There are many knocks to ours and Chelsea's academy system, but pretty much all the players coming though these academy's are of the standard to play championship football at the very least, which I think many English players would be okay starting with. Celina is doing pretty good on loan I here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.